Saturday, August 1, 2015

Signs you might be missing- How I Found My Real Friend

I always believed that the people who have real friends in life are lucky ones,So I wanted to have at least one true friend in life. When i was a child, i used to have many friends. I enjoyed playing with them, sharing my stuffs, eating together, watching movies, having lot of fun. But at that time i didn't know they were my real friends or not.As i grew up, I realized they weren't my real friends,as they left me or they are not in touch for some reasons.
childhood friends
I had few female friends who were very close to me when I was in college, but now they all are busy in their lives.I am not complaining but as we say 'real friends always stay in touch',so i cannot treat them as my real friends.
I used to have male friends too.To be very honest, I enjoyed the company of male friends more than female friends, as boys don't have the feeling of jealousy, they care for you, they pamper you, they even protect you, they are crazy, they are mad and its a real fun to hangout with them. But i didn't have pleasant experience in having male friends as the minds were not aligned on a platform called friendship,they wanted to move ahead with the terminology 'Friends with benefits.' And I am not that type of girl who accepts this terminology.

So my search for a real friend continued I don't know why, but I wanted to have one real friend in my life.I always wondered who can be a real friend? The one who actually cares for you, understands you, who stand by you through thick and thin, makes you laugh when you are sad, corrects you when you are wrong, loves you despite your faults, always stays in touch no matter how far you are.But does such friend really exist?



Real friend
"Yes"I got mine.I have been searching a real friend outside but strange thing is that he has been with me from past 7 years. But i didn't realize it. The person who supports me,encourages me with anything that i try, loves my dorky personality, accepts me the way i am, forgives me easily. sometimes scolds me when i am wrong, makes time for me no matter how busy he is, always supports my dreams,passion and hobbies, truly cares for me. It is My Husband my true real friend.Whatever qualities a true friend should have,I found them in my husband. And its a good thing for me as its making our bond stronger.

And i realized it today when i was reading an article on real friends.While reading qualities in the article I was like 'oh! that matches with my husband'.Then I stopped reading it and sat quietly for half an hour in my room just to see the flashback of my life.And what I saw was care, love, faith, understanding, sacrifice, few fights (which are must for strong relationship I believe), acceptance, assurance, appreciation and freedom.We actually have built this real relationship as it cannot be made overnight.So finally my search for real friend is over and i am very happy today :).

True Friends

And now I  am determined that I am going to make such relationship with my daughter as well so that when she grows up,she would say to everyone 'my mom is my real friend.'I have never done anything special on friendship day before ,only exchanged few friendship bands with my so called  'just friends'.But 2015 friendship day will be a memorable one as i will celebrate this day with my real friend.And I will definitely make this day as special as my marriage day.

You know guys ,God has given everyone a real friend, just look around you will definitely get one 'The real one'.It can be your mom,your dad,your friend or anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment